El Pueblo de los Gatos

Our adventures raising two kittens in El Pueblo de Los Angeles.

Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Litter Boxes, cont'd

My litter box is big, plastic, blue and white, of the hideous variety generally available at PetCo. This molded plastic probably cost them $0.15 to make and cost me $27.

A year and a half ago (!?) I posted about better litter boxes, and I was particularly drawn to the "Refined Litter Box" which was so much more Trading Spaces appropriate than my plastic porta-potty.



However, I was turned off by the $184.99 price tag.

In Sky Mall on a recent flight, whilst uncommonly bored, I saw these two attractive options:





The white one is too big, and the planter is too... silly. But I was reinvigorated in my search, and I came across this pretty, conveniently designed wicker litter box cover.



This is relatively cheap, easy to clean, and very pretty, but it doesn't have a filter, I don't know if that matters. Hmm....

For good measure, here's a truly strange litter box. It looks like a tiny weird cottage from Mother Goose or something.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home